Against the paper or blueprint drawings, CAD wins the battle on certain and crucial points, such as:
- CAD offers absolute and relative coordinates at the tip of the curser.
- Impeccable drawing tools to create shapes and objects at once, without much effort.
- Snaps, constraints, and modifiers like additional features can give you immense precision and speed in drawings that you cannot imagine with paper or print drawings.
- The layer feature is awesome and offers designers comfort without cluttering the drawings while working on different aspects including, plans, floors, walls, elevations, electricity, plumbing, and others.
- Symbols are ready to use and save you from repetitions and missing standards in your drawings.
- APIs allow you to add plug-ins and 3rd party software to extend your CAD conversion capabilities in terms of features and functionality.
- Cloud storage is the safest option from the loss of files or impacts of disasters.